To have a workplace free from violation of workers rights.
To provide workers and neighboring community with rights based approach founded on dignity, equality, vibrancy and justice for all.
We are working to:
- Promote, protect and enhance the enjoyment of labor rights
- Fight injustices and ignorance within the workplace through workers’ education on their rights and means to approach injustices in a civil manner.
- Promote active participation in global changes affecting workers rights
- Advocate for the improvement of the living conditions of the workers through campaigns.
- Training of trainers to build vibrancy and empower workers in Kenya.
- Increase workers and community participation in development and social audits.
- Establish a reputable and well governed trade union movement in Kenya.
- Hold employers and Institution accountable on Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- Initiate dialogue among stakeholders locally, nationally and internationally.
- Help workers to develop policies that protect workers at workplace.
- Promote gender equality and eliminate domestic violence at workplace