These are WRW objects.
- To promote, protect and enhance the enjoyment of workers’ labor rights
- Fights injustices and ignorance within the labor movement through workers education
- Promote active participation in global changes affecting workers rights
- Advocates for the improvement of the living conditions of the workers through campaigns.
- Training of trainers to build a vibrant and empowered workers constituency in Kenya.
- Increase workers and community participation in development and empower them to fully participate on participatory social audits.
- Establish a reputable and well governed trade union movement in Kenya.
- To hold employers and Institution accountable on Corporate Citizenship (CSR)
- Initiate dialogue amongst stakeholders locally, nationally and internationally.
- Help workers to develop HIV/ AIDS policies that protect workers at workplace.
- Gender equality and domestic violence at workplace
Our approach is to foster a dialogue between workers and the various actors who can affect their working lives.